Things I love during Spring

20:27

Hi guys ! First things first, I just turned 22 on the 4th of April (and Spring is finally here in Paris). Spring has always been my favorite season maybe because I was born during Spring ? Indeed the weather is getting warmer and warmer and it's kind of a mix of Fall and Summer. You can still wear jeans and coats without being too hot and feeling all sweaty. Spring is the moment that means "clean up". I always tidy my closet and buy new clothes. Furthermore, Spring means that I'm gonna be able to read outside in my garden and reading is kind of a passion to me. At the moment, I enjoy reading Tanya Burr's book. Tanya is one of my favorite YouTubers on earth, she seems to be such a sweet, cute and generous woman. We learn so many things about her private life, her passions and about what she likes or dislikes. I'm not ashamed to say this book is my little guilty pleasure and it helps me to relax (especially now as I have a competitive exam in 10 days aaaargh). Then, wearing perfume is a thing I do every morning all year long and I have two favorite fragrances depending on the seasons.  It's a routine. But when Spring and Summer are coming, my favorite fragrance is Chloé. On the contrary, when Fall and Winter are here I wear Alien by Thierry Mugler. Two (very) different scents but I LOVE them both ahah. Putting pinky/nudy lipstick on is another thing I enjoy doing during Spring. My favorite of the moment is Mademoiselle by Chanel. Last but not least, I'm fond of light grey clothes for Spring.
And you, what do you like about Spring ?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts