My Angelina Experience

18:32






Today my friend and I went to Versailles, which is famous all around the world. There stands the jewel of France: the Château de Versailles. I was invited to discover their new exhibition "Le Roi est mort", celebrating Louis XIV's death. Seriously, it was breathtaking. I love to wander in the beautiful gardens of the castle and get lost. Then, since we were quite tired and a bit hungry, we thought we had to stop by Angelina. If you want to live and taste the French way of life, you really have to go to Angelina when you're in Paris or Versailles. The pastries are terrific and their hot chocolate is to die for. I ordered a "Saint-Honoré", a classic French pastry and a cappuccino. The service there is flawless and the atmosphere is kind of fancy but so cosy. Even though, this tea house is expensive, it's totally worth it. I swear you won't regret it.

Anyway, hope you've spent a nice day. Never forget to enjoy the little things that life gave you and to cherish your family and friends. Ho and I'd really like to know what "The French way of life" means to you ! Tell me in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts