BLUE LEATHER JACKET

18:54

Hello everyone !
I went out with my best friend last week in Paris and we discovered the cutest place ever, le Village Royal at Madeleine. We saw the most beautiful Chanel boutique over here so we decided to take several pictures since it was an idyllic place. However, it was such a rainy day that I didn't want to bother with my outfit that's why I went for a really casual one. I just put on my new favorite jacket from Zara (isn't the pastel blue color so stunning ?).  It feels like winter all over again and I hate it buuuuh. Please Summer, hurry up, I'm missing you at the moment ! Anyway, if you ever wander around Madeleine, you should definitely go and visit le Village Royal. Moreover, it's near the Galeries Lafayettes and Condorde. So you'll see a lot of Paris (how to kill two birds with one stone haha) !

Jacket, Zara - Tee shirt, American Apparel - Jeans, Zara - Sneakers, Stan Smith by Adidas

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

Popular Posts