BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL

14:20

Last Sunday, I was invited by Benefit to attend their event "Bold Is Beautiful" in Paris which is a project that takes place every year to spread women's empowerment. They (and I) believe a woman is at her most beautiful when she's confident, empowered and strong, that's why they launched this project in the first place. Benefit raised funds for two charities that help women in France: Force Femmes and Belle & Bien. Thanks to this action, many women will find boldness to chase their dreams. So next year, don't hesitate and do your brows at Benefit because you'll do a great action, serve a great cause and you will feel amazing. During this event, I met the beautiful Marie Lopez aka EnjoyPhoenix on YouTube and Sarah aka Mamzelle Sooz. They were so nice, so beautiful and kind of funny with their viewers. Moreover, we were welcomed on a big barge that sailed across 'la Seine' and there were pink balloons everywhere: definitely a pink heaven ! It was a nice event and obviously, as I'm a convinced Feminist, I'm gonna donate once again next year. I'm proud to help women to be confident again because it's so important to feel good in your own skin, that's what matters the most actually. So please, don't pay attention to heaters or people who keep bringing you down, because in the end, they are the ones that suffer the most, doubt and don't believe in themselves. For this event, I decided to go all black (what a surprise ahah). Leather jacket x little black dress x booties x my Falabella = perfect combo. Last but not least, dare to be you, the real you because who cares about what people think about you ? 
PS: a big thanks to my friend Marie for all of these beautiful pictures of myself.

Leather Jacket, Zara - Dress, & Other Stories - Bag, Stella McCartney

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

Popular Posts