VICHY x MOM JEANS

14:24


After all the latest cruel acts that happened in America, I want to bring some happiness into your lives so I have a big announcement to make... Guess what ? I'm officially a teacher and I couldn't be happier. Let's get back to this outfit I wore last week in Paris at the Jardin des Tuileries (it's such a nice place to hang out when it's sunny and hot). I'm so into off shoulders tops at the moment, I think it's very flattering and feminine for this summer. I particularly like this one (actual Zara collection) because of the Vichy pattern, it kinda reminds of Brigitte Bardot, who's one of my ultimate style icons, what do you think guys ? It's the kind of top I would definitely wear during a trip in Italy or Greece. I feel like this top screams "Dolce Vita", especially with my hairstyle ahah. Last but not least, I really love my new purchase: MOM JEANS, I absolutely adore this combo. Anyway, let's get straight to it, I'd like to know where you all are going on vacation this summer ? 

Top, Zara - Mom Jeans, Pull & Bear - Flats, Zara - Bag, Sabrina Paris - Sunglasses, Ray-Ban

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts