BAEWATCH

19:10



Missing the long salty hair, the sunshine, the warm weather, the sand (erk not that much actually), and the sea from Greece. Missing wearing my bikinis and pretending being a lifeguard on the beach. Spent two incredible weeks in Crete at the Creta Beach Hotel next to Heraklion and I realized I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. I love Greece so much, it was my second time here but this time I haven't visited that much, I wanted to do nothing (farniente) and enjoy my time in the club I was staying in. I just went to the city twice and discovered Knossos ruins. I'm sure it's not the most beautiful part of the island but I wasn't in the mood to travel all around Crete. I was so tired from my last year of uni, I just needed to sleep and sunbath ahah. My next article will be about the city of Heraklion (where to go, what to see and what to do). Do you already miss Summer ? Because I do (even though I love fall clothes and it means that Christmas is near)

Swimsuit (one piece): Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts