MY AMSTERDAM DIARY

20:28

I'm back here after (almost) a year ! It was an intense one that's why I couldn't post that much but I traveled and discovered new places during all this time. I went to Amsterdam with my friends on April for 2 days and I recommend this time of the year to visit this city as it's a gentle and warm weather. We booked a flat on Airbnb and it was not that easy to find one. Definitely book your stay earlier than us. You cannot got there at the last minute otherwise. I didn't know what to expect when I rode here and oh my god. I was so surprised to love it. Amsterdam got my heart, it's the cutest capital ever. The people who live there are nice and the lifestyle is amazing. This city is totally how I'd like to live my life someday. 
If you go there, rent bikes and visit the city this way, it's the most practical and you'll feel like the Dutch. There are so many healthy cafés, restaurants where you can eat. We found one called Café Trust and you can pay as you feel. The concept is innovative and vegans can eat there (as long as I can remember, so it's a yes for me). We also ate at Mook Pancakes, it's not healthy and vegan at all but it's so tasty and delicious. You will not regret. If you want to visit some museum, I recommend the one about Vincent Van Gogh. Don't forget to stop by the house of Anne Frank (which is kind of overwhelming but you learn about her). I felt like a new person when I got outta here. Totally worth the line (book your tickets before your journey because I was about to faint when I saw people queuing).  For the best view, ride to the NEMO Science Museum (I think it's called this way). You can see the entire city from there.
If you wanna hang out, go to the red district at night. There are lots of bars and pubs and it's something everyone has to see. I didn't expect that at all. 
Finally, take your time and enjoy the city. Wander around the canals and breath the fresh air. If you've visited or are going to visit Amsterdam, please tell me in the comments what you like the most about this city. I hope this guide will help you and that you'll love Amsterdam as much as I loved it. I'm definitely going back there soon. 
PS: If you wanna see the most beautiful tulips fields, you have to go outside. It's in the suburb but we didn't have enough time so I don't have any picture to show you.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts