CHRISTIAN DIOR, COUTURIER DU RÊVE

17:41


Finally went to the Dior exhibition for the 70th anniversary of the brand in Paris. It invites us to discover the universe of one the most famous French couture houses. People can see 300 dresses that were created from 1947 to today. We learn a lot about Christian Dior himself, his childhood, his own creations and about all of the designers that played a major part in the history of the house. If you don't know, Dior is my favorite French Designer, I love all of their fashion shows, all of their makeup collections. I'm a huge fan of their fragrances. To sum up, j'adore Dior ! Let's talk about the exhibition, it was beautifully staged even though it was crowded and I was about to faint in the middle of the museum ahah. I pictured myself wearing all of these magnificent princess dresses. I felt like in a fairytale. I had so many stars in my eyes. My head was spinning seeing all of these wonders. My friend and I didn't know where and what to look at in the end. I recommend if you live next to Paris or if you come in the capital and don't worry you don't have to be into fashion to enjoy this exhibition. What's your favorite designer ?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts