MARRAKECH DIARY

21:44


My best friend and I decided to fly to Marrakech last Spring for 3 days and it was so last minute to be honest. (Aren't last minute travels the best ? They're so unpredictable and unexpected haha) I'm not gonna lie, I felt a bit homesick when I first touched down the Morrocan soil. It was actually the first time I was visiting a country with a different culture and I wasn't feeling very at ease but I ended up loving my trip there. People are nice even though it's a bit hard to know if they act like that just to be rewarded or if they really want to help you.

Where we stayed: Riad Johara in La Medina

What you must visit:

  • Jardin Majorelle
  • Musée Yves Saint Laurent (tell me if I'm wrong but the museum is closed on Wednesdays so be careful)
  • Le souk
  • Jemaa el Fna Square
  • Bahia Palace
  • Les Tombeaux Saadiens
My favorite spots to eat/for a drink:
  • Le Nomad
  • Café des Épices
  • Bigua Café & Restaurant
  • Café de la Poste

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts