RAMI AL ALI A/W 2016

18:14

Finally writing a new post for you guys! In July, I was invited by Rami Al Ali to attend his fashion show and see his autumn/winter 2016 collection. I did not know about this brand but the silhouettes were amazing. The textures, the colors, the prints, everything was wonderful. To me it was a mix between occidental and oriental trends (it's kind of similar to Elie Saab). For this show, I went for a casual look but still classy (yaaaaaay it's all black again) just because I have to be comfy during fashion week. Tell me you agree with this and what's your comfiest outfit ? Anyway, hope you're all enjoying your vacation, I'm working at the moment but someone is definitely going to Milan in August... I'm so happy to finally go to Italy and visit this city, I can't wait. I think I'll post an article about this trip on what to do if you're going there, where to eat, what to visit and so on. What do you think ? 

Leather Jacket, Zara - Jumpsuit, Zara - Clutch, Louis Vuitton - Choker, Asos - Sneakers, Stan Smith - Glasses, Ray-Ban

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts