THE PENINSULA HOTEL PARIS

18:46

I was invited by Totem Fashion to attend to Bowie Wong A/W 2016 fashion show at the Peninsula Hotel in Paris. It was my first time ever to walk in such an incredible and luxurious place. It was so sumptuous that I forgot to take pictures. The Peninsula Hotel is the new latest palace in Paris, it's near the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées (but it's not very noisy. On the contrary, it's kind of a calm and peaceful environment). I went there with my best friend and we were surprised to fin out you can shop in the hotel if you want, isn't it funny ? Never saw that like... Ever. If you want to visit the palace, you're not forced to book a room here to enter, you can go to the terrace and sip a cup of coffee (or tea, if you're more a tea person like me). Moreover, the view of Paris from the terrace is MAGNIFICENT, it's worth the visit (and the money ahah). I also heard that the afternoon tea at the Peninsula Hotel was delicious (a bit pricy though but you're in the most expensive area of Paris so you have to compromise). Hope to try it one day with my best friend, so that we could pretend to be on the Gossip Girl set haha. Last but not least, get married here is a dream of mine but shhhh let me dream haha. To conclude, if you like pure and fine ornament, this hotel is definitely the one for you. Hope you're spending a great time and enjoying the beautiful warm weather in Paris.

Dress, Zara - Jacket, Zara - Derbies, André - Bracelet, Gas Bijoux

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts