GOSPEL DREAM

20:08

I realized my mom's biggest dream the other day. I bought her tickets to attend a Gospel show in the beautiful American Church in Paris (Avenue George V). I had the chance to see a gospel sass when I went to New York in 2008. It was spectacular, I loved it so I thought it was about time to take my mom out and give her the same chance so I did my research and found out you could attend a mass in Paris. It has nothing to do with our traditional catholic mass, the singers celebrate Jesus, they celebrate love, they keep saying they're grateful to live. They even sang my favorite gospel songs: "Oh Happy Day" and "When The Saints Go Marching In". Even if you're not a believer, even though you're not a Christian, they'll give you hope and faith and they'll make you laugh, dance and sing. Gospel Dream is one of the best choirs ever. I really enjoyed the show and the place. Moreover, share it with my mother was a moment I will always treasure. Don't forget you can believe in whatever you want and nobody can stop you from that. I hope one day that peace will prevail and that all beliefs could live together because they should since they're all inspiring but who am I in this world ? Just a human being. Anyway, that's what I wore for the show.

Top, Zara - Pants, Zara - Shoes, André - Watch, Marc Jacobs

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts