I'M FROM THE NINETIES B*TCH

18:36


Last Saturday, my cousin and I went to Shakespeare & Company Café and I took a smoothie with a piece of pecan pie (which was delicious by the way). We sat a bit and talked about what made us happy, what we loved about being on holiday. Then, we discovered there was the Proust Questionnaire on our tray so we answered 30 questions. And you know what ? I regret not to answer this test sooner because I would have loved to see what I would have replied 8 years ago to compare with my answers from today. So take this piece of advice, answer all of these questions on different time, different moment cause it depends on your present state of mind. Actually, it's the first question of this test. I think this questionnaire is a great way to learn to know a person. Moreover, it's funny to exchange about your favorite books, writers and your icons. I totally recommend this place if you wanna chill with your friends and if you want to meet English/American people, it's the best place in Paris. 

After our little English break, we decided to stroll around Paris and we stopped at le Jardin du Palais Royal to take a few pictures. When I wander in Paris, I love to be comfortable and the weather this day was a bit moody, that's why I chose this outfit. It reminds me so much of the 90's, it might be because of my top/body and my sneakers haha (special mention to my jeans that I got from Zara during the sales). What's your most comfortable outfit ?

PS: Did you notice I got a fringe ?

Body, Zara - Jeans, Zara - Sneakers, Stan Smith - Sunglasses, Ray-Ban

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts